1. With your ruler or measuring tape, measure across the centre (also known as the internal diameter) in mm
2. Use our size chart to determine what your ring size is
1. Wrap thin paper, string or floss around the base of your finger
2. Mark where the thin paper, string or floss first overlaps
3. Line up the thin paper, string or floss with your ruler or measuring tape and take down the measurement in mm
4. Use the chart below to determine your ring size
|Ring Size in mm (Circumference)||Diameter in mm||US/Canada Ring Size|
1. Measure two-three times to ensure an accurate measurement.
2. Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they are at their largest ensuring your ring will fit all day long.
3. If your knuckle is much bigger than the base of your finger, consider buying half a size up to ensure the ring can slide on your finger.
4. Alcohol and salty foods may cause swelling and alter the size of your finger.